Recycling and waste management for the 21st century
Here at Bay Skips, we have been recycling items for both domestic and commercial premises for over 25 years, however, we’re anything but behind the times in our approach!
We have a state-of-the-art facility and use advanced screening processes to ensure we recover and recycle everything we can from your waste, with over 90% currently being recycled and turned into high value products, rather than simply ending up in landfill.
Our high-tech machinery can separate and sort your waste out by type, dimension and size, using magnets and other highly advanced procedures.
Collect, Sort and Recycle!
We work closely with you to make sure that your waste is cleanly and carefully separated into recyclable materials and non-recyclables to avoid any contamination that might detract from the value of your waste resources, resulting in the production of the highest quality materials at the end of our process.
We are committed to doing everything we can for the environment and aim to maximise recycle rates for our customers, to help you lower your costs, and put in place the most environmentally friendly and efficient waste management programme possible for your business.
With a fresh, modern approach, we offer a full-service recycling programme from start to finish, to ensure your company meets all of the environmental and ecological standards required by the regulations, and aim to retrieve more items for recycling than any other commercial facility in our area.
We provide skip hire, scrap metal recycling and waste management, whether you have a small domestic house clearance to do, or are running a commercial business with high amounts of waste to deal with.
What we Recycle!
Listed below are just some of the items we can deal with and recycle, so you can relax and know that everything is being taken care of to the highest standard:
- Plaster Board.
- Green Waste.
- Plastics, including rigid plastic, films, HDPE, PET and LDPE.
- Paper based products, such as magazines, newspapers, office paperwork and solid board. Also handling cardboard and recycled cardboard in both white and brown.
- Glass of all types, whether bottles, jars or any other type of glass waste.
- Metal products such as tins or cans, whether non-ferrous or ferrous.
- Clean or contaminated wood.
- Inert materials such as concrete, stone or soil.
Should your business produce specialist waste not listed above, do get in touch as we have expert partners in varying industries to give you the best solution for your recycling.
Did you know?
- 1 recycled tin can would save enough energy to power a television for 3 hours.
- 1 recycled glass bottle would save enough energy to power a computer for 25 minutes.
- 1 recycled plastic bottle would save enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for 3 hours.
- 70% less energy is required to recycle paper compared with making it from raw materials.
- Up to 60% of the rubbish that ends up in the dustbin could be recycled.
- On average, 16% of the money you spend on a product pays for the packaging, which ultimately ends up as rubbish.
- As much as 50% of waste in the average dustbin could be composted.
Fully Trained Staff
Look No Further. Call Today.